Wednesday 31 August 2011

Barry M Cosmetics!

It’s only a quick review today but I felt it had to be done. Because I feel now since I have bought this item, I literally couldn’t live without it! This product would be Barry M’s Bright Red lip paint, shade 151.

I bought the lipstick around 3 weeks ago, and have used it constantly since! With me having such a tanned natural skin colour, I was a bit worried abut whether it would suit me and whether it would make my teeth look a horrible grotty yellow colour (because as my sister told me ‘you’ll know if a red lipstick suits you by the colour it makes your teeth’ yellow meaning it doesn’t suit you and white obviously meaning it does!) but it didn’t, it looked perfect, even if I do say so myself!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour and I really think it makes my eyes look a lot fuller and brighter! With Barry M being of such a high quality I was a bit shocked when the price was only £4.49, but I must say I am so pleased with the outcome and would happily buy this product again or even buy it in different colours!




Love
Amy
x

(p.s here is a link to Barry M's website where you can purchase his lip paint: Barry M Lip Paint)

No comments:

Post a Comment