Sunday 23 September 2012

My 5 Favourite Lip Products

So after completing my 8 pieces homework I've finally found the time to sit down in front of the telly and write a good ol' blog post. Today I thought I would show you my five favourite lip products, enjoy! :)

So first is Benefit Sugarbomb Ultra Plush Lip Gloss - £12
I love the colour of this lip gloss it's quite a natural when applied to the lip
but has a bit of sparkle added to it as well. One thing I'm not too keen on
is the squeezy tube applicator, as sometimes you can get a bit to much of the product splurging out.
But apart from that I highly recommend this product.



L'Occitane Pivoine Delicate Lipstick (02) - £12.50
This is my absolute favourite lipstick, its of a similar colour to my benefit lip gloss.
It's easy to apply, nourishing and the best bit about it is that I can wear it to school.
But hurry girls it's Limited Edition.

Stila Lip Glaze in Amaretto - £15.00
Now if I could eat any of my make-up products then this would be it.
Not only is this the nicest colour lip gloss I've ever seen but it tastes amazing, just
like amaretti biscuits, yummy.
Nivea Pure&Natural Lip Balm (Milk&Honey) - £1.75
If my lips ever need a bit of TLC then this is my go to product. It really hydrates my lips
and feels like it's done a lot of good. This definitely cures chapped/dry lips.



Liz Earle Sheer Pink Lip Shimmer - £5.00
Again I love the colour of this product, it makes my lips look soft and is
the perfect size to slip into a little clutch bag on a night out.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.


(From left to right: Liz Earle Pink Lip Shimmer, Benefit Sugarbomb Lip Plump, L'Occitane
Pivoine Delicate Lip Stick and Stila Lip Glaze)
I didn't swatch the Nivea lip balm as it literally is just clear.


I hope you enjoyed my little favourites post, these always seem to prove quite popular so that's why I decided to do one today.
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and have a good start to the week!

Amy
x

1 comment:

  1. cool and interesting blog :)
    I invite you to me :*
    http://claudiafashionzara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete