Thursday 26 September 2013

TreSonic: Facial Cleansing System




I woke up really excited this morning as I knew I would be receiving something in the post that I'd been dying to get my hands on for months. That little delight being The Facial Cleansing System from TreSonics. Very similar to the Clarisonic it uses sonic technology to loosen dirt and oil deep within your pores making your skin cleaner and a lot smoother. It comes with four interchangeable heads a bristle brush with a blue ring for sensitive skin; a bristle brush with a black ring for normal skin; a deep hydration applicator allowing you to apply moisturiser and a massaging head. I've only had the chance to try it out once, but so far so good. They recommend you use the bristle brush for sensitive skin first so I applied my Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish to my skin and started to move the TreSonic around my face (20 seconds for your forehead, 10 seconds on each cheek and 20 seconds for your chin and nose). Already I could feel a difference in my skin it was a lot smoother and looked more radiant. After I pumped my Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser for Oily skin to the deep hydration applicator and again moved the TreSonic all round my face penetrating the moisturiser through the skin. I'm really impressed with this so far and for £38.00 you can't really go wrong.

Have you tried a sonic facial cleanser? Have you got a TreSonic? 

Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment