Wednesday 19 February 2014

Review: L'oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara



I've tried so many mascaras and its been a while since I've found one that I've well and truly fallen in love with. I'd heard so many amazing reviews on the L'oreal Telescopic mascara that I decided to get my hands on it and give it a go. I've been using it for around a month now and thought it was about time I let you guys know what it's really like.

The first time I applied the mascara I wasn't completely amazed and thought it was yet another average does its job mascara and found myself slightly disappointed that I didn't agree with rave reviews that I had previously been reading. However, it wasn't until I tried it the second or third time that I realised the true impact that it had on my lashes. Not only did it make them darker and longer but I found that each individual lash just seemed to be a lot more defined helping to achieve a fuller more dramatic look. It has a thin plastic brush which automatically gives it a big tick as I tend to prefer plastic brushes as I find they cling onto each individual eyelash a lot easier, which is definitely the case with this mascara. Although I was surprised that such a thin brush would give such amazing impact. To get the best effect I find that curling my eyelashes before allows the mascara to work at its best as it helps to keep a curl throughout the whole day, which I've found almost impossible with other drugstore mascaras after being at school all day.

I also find that its super easy to remove at night which is always a good thing because no one wants to be scrubbing away at there lashes ensuring that each lash is mascara particle free after a long day at work do they?

In terms of price its on the pricier side of drugstore mascaras at £10.99, which I found is the only down side as I don't currently have a job so spending the bulk of my money on mascara is not ideal. However if you want a good mascara that's not going to break the bank then I highly recommend that you get this one.   


Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment