Monday 12 September 2011

My favourite jewellery!


Hello! I hope all of you have had a good weekend and a nice start to the week! I just thought I would post a few pictures and prices of my favourite pieces of jewellery for you all to have a look at. 

This is my beautiful charm bracelet from Links of London.
Silver Charm Bracelet-£95.00
Silver Butterfly Charm-£35.00
Thomas Sabo Silver Padlock Charm-£24.95
ESSENTIAL PIECE!

My gorgeous Holly Hobbie inspired ring is from a vintage jewellery website called Roses are Red formally
known as LucyLockettLoves. I LOVE all her jewelley and its great for
people with more of a vintage style.
Little Tommy Ring-£6.95


This is one of my favourite necklaces and it only cost me £2.50 from Primarni (Primark)
LOVE IT!


Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment