Monday 19 November 2012

I'm Back Guys and Gals.

I think I should start off by apologizing for my absence recently. I've been a very busy bean with school work and in all honesty I have had no idea what to write about, haha. I still don't know, but I thought if I write a little blog post it might spring ideas back into my mind.

The past few weeks I've started to evolve a slight obsession for beanies and knitted headbands. As the weather is gradually starting to get colder I think wearing hats is a great way to keep you warm. I've never been a big fan of hats and was always one of those little kids who would throw a strop when their mum demanded them to put one on. But just recently I've started to really like them and I personally think they're a great way to make a winter outfit, if only you could get away with wearing them in the summer :(

Photo taken by moi.
Navy Beanie - Primark (sorry I can't remember how much it cost)
Bear Knitted Headband - New Look £3.99
Cream Knitted Headband - New Look £3.99


What's your opinion on hats? Do you love them like I do? 
Let me know. Hope you all have a good week.♥

Amy
x

P.S. If you have any ideas as to what I could write about comment below♥

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love hats, I wear them as often as possible. I have to be careful they don't touch my forehead, though, or else I break out...sometimes knitted hats make my hair itchy. But all in all, I love the way hats make me look and feel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting and cool blog! Welcome on our blog :
    http://claudiafashionzara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete