Sunday 26 January 2014

A Little Catch Up

Happy New Year! I'm so sorry for how late this post is and it seems ridiculous to say that I hope you all had a nice Christmas but hey ho it would be rude not to. The last month has been so hectic with school work, the week before Christmas I had my mock exams which stressed me out beyond belief and I've been trying to keep up with all the homework and coursework I've been given, so with all that to juggle I'm sure you can imagine it's been pretty hard for me to fit in any time for blogging.

 I've been thinking a lot about blogging at the moment and after a lot of consideration I've decided to add another element to my blog. Sport. Some of you may not be aware that I absolutely love sport, exercise and just generally anything to do with keeping fit and healthy. Most my friends and family say I'm actually obsessed, and I would love to share another one of my passions in life with you guys. The idea came to me after I made my most recent blog post 'My Health & Fitness Routine and Tips' it occurred to me how much I enjoyed writing about it. I thought it would be quite convenient to do it now because well, how many of us have set our New Years resolutions as 'I want to get fit', 'I want to lose weight' or 'I want to have a healthy diet' because I can guess that many of you reading this post probably have, and I'd like to write things that will help and encourage all of you to stick with your resolutions and not give up after 2 months or even start exercising now.

In terms of a schedule and setting myself days to put up posts, I'm not going to set one. As I'm sure all of you will appreciate this year is a really busy year for me in terms of education. But, as soon as I have any free time I can assure you I'll be sitting down and writing a blog post for you all :)
 I'll try to alternate my posts so one week will be beauty related and the next will be health and fitness so it keeps everything fresh and interesting.

I hope you'll enjoy reading my new posts as much as I will writing them, and I'm really excited to see what the new year will bring for Amor.


Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment