Sunday 24 April 2011

James Brown Beginner



I’ve recently used James Brown’s hair products. I actually used his Richly Moisturising Shampoo and Richly Moisturising Conditioner (for dry hair) for the first time today and my hair is soft and shiny, which really is any girls dream, right? It’s really easy to use and does what it’s supposed to do.

When you first squeeze the shampoo out of the tube it doesn’t look very nice; it looks like a white milky jelly-like mixture and you get a bit worried wondering whether you should put something looking like that on one of your most treasured features. But don’t worry girls it’s completely safe! When you first put it into your hands and try to lather it up it’s not very easy to do. You have to stand there for a minute or two and really work at your scalp area then pull up the ends and make sure they're fully covered with the shampoo.

Another down side to the shampoo and conditioner is the fact that you have to leave it in for a long time and for people who just want to quickly wash their hair before they go out; it can be quite time consuming. The shampoo has to be left in for at least 2 minutes and the conditioner has to be left in for 5 minutes!

For 250ml the shampoo and conditioner are priced at around £6.00 each, which for a brand of such high quality is actually quite affordable.

I’ve used the Heat Protect Spray a few times and it does its job! It protects your hair and makes your hair feel really soft. And again it leaves my hair with a nice healthy shine.

I must admit I haven’t actually used the straightening balm yet. But for someone who straightens they’re hair as frequently as I do I should probably start!

(Photograph taken by me.
From left to right: Richly Moisturising Shampoo for Dry Hair, Richly Moisturising Conditioner for Dry Hair, Heat Protect Spray and Straightening Balm.)


Love
Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment