Friday 22 April 2011

Liz Earle Crazy!

Liz Earle's range is really the best skin care range you could ever use!
It's great for all ages and skin types! I got into the products after my mum got completely hooked! She started me off with just the Skin Repair Moisturiser, Normal Combination and I loved it! The texture on my skin is great, it's really light and not to heavy! Who really wants a moisturiser that feels like concrete's drying on your face? 


Once I had used that I started using the Superbalm , the Instant Skin Boost Tonic, Spot-On and the Pink Lip Shimmer (as shown in the picture below.). It made my skin look and feel really fresh, I was literally spot free after using her products! 

If you're a Liz Earle virgin check out her website Liz Earle's Website and BUY BUY BUY! They really will change your skin!
(Taken from  my own  camera) 

Top (from left to right): Liz Earle's Instant Skin Boost Tonic, Liz Earle's Skin Repair Moisturiser and Liz Earle's Spot-On.
Bottom: (from left to right): Liz Earle's Superbalm and Liz Earle's Pink Lip Shimmer.

Hope youu enjoy!

Love Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment