Thursday 30 August 2012

Pinterest Monthly Favourites

Hey guys,
I'm sorry it's been a while. I've been ultra busy during the school holidays. Also I just haven't had any fresh ideas on what to write. I didnt want to bore you with a load of chatty nonsense. So I decided that after I wrote about relatively new social networking site Pinterest that I would do a blog post on some of my favourite pins that I have seen this month.


 
If you like this sort of blog post then comment and let me know. Also if there's positive feedback then I'll try to do this sort of thing every month. If you would like to see more of my favourite images then follow my pinterest account (Click Here).

Amy
x

 
P.S. I've just joined fashion site 'LOOKBOOK' I haven't had any time to upload any looks yet but I am hoping to soon so 'fan' me by clicking on the link below.
http://lookbook.nu/amyystevensonn

Thanks Guys

No comments:

Post a Comment