Friday 31 August 2012

How Much Is Your Face Worth?

Recently I've seen that many beauty bloggers have been doing the 'How Much Is Your Face Worth?' tag so I decided to do it myself and I must admit I was very shocked with the outcome. For anyone who doesn't know how the tag works it is basically where you take note of all the products you use on your face for any FOTD, write down the costings of each product then work out the total.


Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser (Normal/Combination-15ml) = £7.25
Docteur Renaud Apricot BB Cream (Natural) = £24.30
Rimmel Hide The Blemish Concealer (Sand-002) = £4.49
MAC Sheer Pressed Powder (NW25) = £20.00
Benefit Hoola Bronzer = £23.50
Stila Convertible Color (Petunia) = £16.00

Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown) = £2.99
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eyeliner (Black) = £2.99
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (Black) = £8.99
Benefit 'They're Real!' Mascara (Black) =£18.50

Benefit Sugarbomb lip gloss = £13.50

Total = £142.51

I actually am really shocked that my 11 daily face products came to that price, oopsy. But oh well, I don't know what I'd do without all my beloved beauty products.

Comment and let me know how much your face is worth, I'd love to know all of your outcomes as well.

Amy
x

P.S. If you enjoy reading my blog then please pass the word on so I can reach a higher amount of followers and finally feel like someone is actually reading my blog and I'm not just speaking to myself, hehe, thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I like these kinds of posts. It's weird to think how much we actually spend on makeup and skincare. I think my daily routine probably only costs about $25 total.

    Looks like you've got a great start to your blog! Keep it up! I actually have ad spots available for newbie bloggers if you're interested? The ad is free and would run for 30 days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, being a relatively new blog I always love hearing positive feedback on something I've worked so hard on. That would be really great to have an ad spot on your blog, email me and we could perhaps get it sorted?:) x

      Delete
    2. My email address is amorbeaute@hotmail.com :)x

      Delete
  2. how much ever costly it sso lovely it sounded you look lovely so totally worth it ^.^
    check my International Giveaways ~ www.lipglossaffairs.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad to hear spending all that money has payed off!;)x

      Delete
  3. You look like a model! Love your blog! Hopefully I'll complete this tag soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! Once you have completed your tag let me know, I would love to read it. :)
      Amy
      xx

      Delete