Friday 11 October 2013

NARS Delphes Trio Eyeshadow Palette





I can't even begin to describe my excitement and slight jealousy when my older sister, Rachel, rang me up and told me she was being invited to the NARS sample sale. For any of you who don't know what a sample sale is it's when retail businesses sell off excess merchandise for cheaper than the original selling price. I was lucky enough to have a little gift brought home for me which was this gorgeous eyeshadow palette called Delphes. It contains a light shimmery pink, a matte grey with hints of glitter and a shimmery olive green. I'm yet to try these out but, to be honest, I'll probably use the pink and grey a lot more than the green as I don't know how good it will look on me and its a little out of my comfort zone, but you never know I may feel a little adventurous one day and give it a go. I'm really impressed with the pigmentation of the colours but that comes as no surprise to me as NARS are notorious for having high quality make up. Which explains the price tag, normally this would be on sale for £33 (click here if you want this gorgeous palette) but my sister picked it up at the bargain price of £10, yes you heard right, A TENNER! So I think it's safe to say I'm a very happy girl right now! 

Have a lovely weekend!

Amy
x

2 comments:

  1. Hi I was just wondering how you get your title in that font ?
    I am new to blogging and want to change the font of my title!
    (Yours says amor) thanks lovely I love your blog zxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I used an online editing programme called pixlr which is very similar to photoshop except you don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of money haha, it's pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it but if you need any help let me know:) xxx

      Delete