Sunday 2 September 2012

My 5 Favourite Nail Polishes

 I decided to do something a little different today, I'm going to show you my five favourite nail polishes. I'm the sort of girl who can't stand not having nail polish on her nails so for me nail polish is an absolute essential thing to have in my beauty bag. As you can imagine I've tried and tested many nail polishes and this is just a small selection of my absolute favourites.


Topshop Nails in Gypsy Night - I love this colour the multi-coloured glitter
gives it that extra special quality. The only downside is that it's very difficult
to remove, but apart from that it's great.



Essie in Lapiz of Luxury (94) - This is a fairly new colour in my collection but I
already love it. The colour is beautiful and bright and the pigmentation is
amazing, once again essie is a winner.
Rimmel London Lycra Professional Finish in Beige Babe (397) - I really love this
colour. Because it has the 'lycra' finish it dries extra shiny
which I love, it's like coming out of a salon. The one thing I don't like is the brush
it's way to big and they claim that there will be 'mistake free application' this
unfortunately is not the case for me.


Nails Inc. in Old Church Street - Nails Inc. is one of my favourite nail varnish
brands. Every time I wear this beautiful colour I always hear how much
other people love it. It's super easy to apply and is an overall winner for me.


Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream - I really love Barry M nail varnishes
the colours are beautiful and there is so many to choose from. This
beautiful lilac nail varnish did not disappoint and you can see from the photo
that I'm half way through, I will definitely repurchase this.
From left to right: Barry M Nail Paint in Berry Ice Cream, Topshop Nails in Gypsy Night, Nails inc Nail Varnish in Old Church Street, Essie Nail Varnish in Lapiz of Luxury and Rimmel Lycra Professional Finish in Beige Babe.
So there they are in all their glory my five favourite nail varnishes. I must admit it was very tough to choose 5 I could of quite easily shown you my whole nail varnish collection. I hope you enjoy reading this and if there is anything else you would like to know please do not hesitate to comment.

Just a little thing I thought I'd mention is I'm aware that my last few posts have been very much beauty related and I claim to be a beauty and fashion blog. Please do not be misled I promise my next post will most definitely be on fashion and I'm hoping to do this tomorrow. I hope you've all had a good weekend.
 
Do you wear nail varnish often? What's your favourite colour?
Let me know!♥
 
Amy
x

P.S. Thank you so much to everyone for giving me such positive feedback. I've worked so had to start and try and make this successful and it's so great to hear that you like what I've done :)





10 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my blog, really means a lot! Really love your blog, your head banner is awesome!! Love Lapiz of Luxury, my friend's obssessed with that colour at the mo!! ;) *followed* xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and aww, thank you for mine!;) I look forward to reading your next post!:)xx

      Delete
  2. I love the essie one! I've actually never tried an Essie nail polish:O this needs to change!;) want to follow eachother? xo

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit this was my very first try of an essie nail polish, but it definitely did live up to expectations, you should definitely try them. And yeah sure!:) *followed* xx

      Delete
  3. topshop nail paints are my favourites!:) and I've always wanted to try an essie!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love topshop too! You should definitely try out essie, really worth it!:)xx

      Delete
  4. Cute selection of nail polishes! Love that Essie Lapiz of Luxury! Gorgeous blue. My favourite nail polishes tend to be any pastels or pinks. I've done some posts on my top 5 nail polishes etc on my blog, check them out if you have time to see what I mean :)
    I love OPI and Essie the most!

    Love your blog and am now following! You said you were following me on my page but it doesn't seem to have worked? Your name isn't in my followers list and it took me ages to find you doh! How confusing!

    Anyway look forward to reading loads more from you! xx

    yakateyyak.blogspot.com.au

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely check your blog post out!:) Aww, thank you, and oh I'm so sorry it must not of worked or I might of been a bit forgetful and forgot to follow you after I commented, oopsy...I've definitely followed you now!:)
      Amy
      xx

      Delete
  5. I love the topshop nail polishes! I own a gold one in the colour heart of gold and its amazing! I really like your blog and already commented on some posts :) looking forward to reading more and look! just earned your self a follower!

    I have a blog about these stuff aswell it would be cool if you'd stop by :)
    MissGlamTique.blogspot.co.uk
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love topshop polishes too, they have some beautiful colours and they all seem to fit in with that moments trends. Aww thank you I'm glad you're enjoying it. And I will definitely check it out!:)
      Amy
      xx

      Delete