Monday 16 September 2013

Gatineau Review: Masque Aqua-Ressourcant




Hello my lovelies, I'm back with a review for you today. Gatineau is a French skincare brand that creates products ranging from moisturisers to exfoliants and masks. My mum uses a lot of gatineau skincare along with her beloved Liz Earle and the Masque Aqua-Ressourcant (moisturising cream mask) is a new addition to her collection, which she hesitantly allowed me to try. It claims to leave your skin extremely hydrated and for the elder lady it reduces the appearance of fine dehydrated lines, giving a more plump appearance to the skin, this is certainly what it does. I applied it to my face and my first thoughts were that it smelt AMAZING, it went on really nicely and certainly felt like it was going to leave my skin looking plump and hydrated. It contains hyaluronic acid, marine extracts, sea fennel and brown algae which brings immediate relief to the skin. It has a very rich, creamy consistency which helps to create an even layer. The instructions tell you to leave it on for 10 minutes but I actually left it on for 30 minutes, hoping that it would give an even more glowy appearance and it was completely fine. I rinsed it off with a warm muslin cloth then quickly wiped my skin with cold water to close the pores and patted my face dry with a towel. After using it my skin felt as soft as a baby's bottom and gave my skin a beautiful dewy glow that every women wishes for. I'm really impressed with this mask and I intend on using it frequently when my skin is craving a little moisture.

Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment