Sunday 15 September 2013

I'm back

Hello my lovelies its been a while, but I'm finally back after 8 months and as you can see I've come back with a whole new look by revamping my blog and I hope you all like it just as much as I do. This post is mainly just to inform you that I'm back and that I will be blogging regularly again as of now. There were many times throughout the past 8 months where I felt like I really wanted to start blogging again as my love and knowledge of beauty products continued to grow, however, I couldn't quite think of what to write about. But I've finally plucked up the courage and thought that a simple hello would be a good start. From now on you can expect lots of beauty reviews and hauls with the occasional fashion post and I can genuinely say I'm really excited to hop back onto the blogging bandwagon again.
 

2 comments:

  1. So nice...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, yeah that would be great would love to follow you!
      Amy x

      Delete