Wednesday 25 September 2013

My Everyday Makeup


So I thought it was about time that I show you what I put on my face on a daily basis. As you can see its pretty simple because I have to be able to get away with it for school, don't want to get myself told off. But also I cant say I'm a fan of the caked on foundation, that is two shades darker then my natural skin tone, and mascara that makes my eyelashes look like spiders legs, haha!

Dr Renaud Apricot BB Cream in Natural - £25.00
This is my chosen base product, its light and natural giving you a natural glow without making you look too oily and the best bit is that it smells of apricots. I apply it with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, although it also has a nice finish just by using your fingers, and it goes on beautifully, giving me just enough coverage without looking too overdone. You can buy this online and it is also available in the Marks & Spencer Beauty Hall.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 2 Light - £4.19
I don't even need to introduce this product, yes, its the cult concealer from collection that every beauty blogger has tried and fallen in love with. It is undoubtedly one of the best products I've used and the fact that it is under £5 makes it even more worth buying. Its a full coverage concealer which helps me tackle my dark under eye circles and covers those pesky blemishes. The only downside to this product is the packaging, as you can see the black writing has rubbed off and actually went all over some of my other beauty products which I was not best pleased about. But I still love it.

PUR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation in Golden Medium - £24.00
I use this is a powder and sweep it over my t-zone to ensure that I don't look to oily throughout the day. It provides good coverage and feels very light on the skin. Plus, it contains SPF 15 which is so important because even on those gloomy, grey days you must protect your skin.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - £23.50 or St. Tropez Bronzer - £20.43
Benefits Hoola Bronzer is another cult beauty product it gives you a natural, effortless bronzed effect without looking orange. Its great used as a bronzer or a contour colour as it contains hints of grey. I've used this product for years and will continue to buy it because its one of the best bronzer I've tried. St. Tropez is the alternative to my beloved hoola bronzer. Now I must admit when you first open this product it's really scary as it is ridiculously dark and orange, however it creates a beautiful bronzed glow for those days where you feel like being a little more tanned and it looks really good when you've already got a bit of a natural tan. I love this for adding warmth to my face but also for adding depth by putting it into the hollows of my cheeks, so girls don't be afraid of the colour, work with it. I don't recommend this to girls with really pale skin as it will look a little too overpowering.

Benefit Browzings in Medium - £23.50
I started filling in my eyebrows at the start of last year and began using a Rimmel eyebrow pencil which was way too intense for my liking, I wanted a product that would make my eyebrows look natural and filled in all areas where my eyebrows were a little sparse. And this is exactly what  Browzings does, it contains a wax that you apply first and a powder which sets everything in place plus two brushes you can use to apply it with and a mini set of tweezers to pluck any unruly hairs. Since using this I've had so many compliments and even with the expensive price tag I wouldn't think twice about buying it again. But for any of you who aren't comfortable with paying that much for a brow product drugstore brand Sleek do a good dupe.

Benefit Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter - £24.50 (for a full sized bottle)
This is a pink highlighter that adds a subtle pearlescent shimmer to all the high points of the face. I apply this to the tops of my cheekbones, browbones and down the centre of my nose to give off a nice dewy glow that helps to brighten the rest of the face. This is a new favourite of mine as I had been using Benefits High Beam religiously the past year but after receiving this in one of their little make up sets I've been in love ever since.

Rituals Perfection Volume Mascara in Black - £15.50
I got this as a sample from magazine InStyle a month or two ago and have actually really enjoyed using it. Its a bristle brush which helps to grab onto each and every single lash creating lasting volume. Normally I prefer using plastic mascara applicators as I found they create more of an impact on my eyelashes giving them more length and volume however this product has surped me and separated each lash making my eyelashes more dramatic.

Benefits They're Real Mascara - £19.50
Mascara is the one product I could not live without. And now after repurchasing this mascara three times I can now not live without this one. There's a reason why it the UK's no.1 best selling mascara. It does everything lengthens; curls; volumises; lifts and seperates. Everything you want your lashes to be like this does. I cannot fault this product in the slightest, I absolutely love it and will continue buying it for years to come. I apply it after my Rituals mascara to give my lashes extra volume and length.

What do you apply to your face everyday? Do you love Benefits
They're Real Mascara as much as I do?
Let me know

Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment