Tuesday 4 September 2012

Get To Know Me Tag

As I am a relatively new blogger I thought I might as well introduce myself a little more. I don't know why but I always find it easier to read about something or someone if I know a little bit more about them first. I took most of these questions off of one of  Beauty Crush's old blog posts but I have changed a few because they're a bit irrelevant. But anyway, here's your chance to get to know me!



 
 
 
1. Things you cannot leave the house without
My bag which carries my phone, ipod, earphones
lip balm (to nourish my lips on the go), my purse, sunglasses
and the occasional sweet or two, haha.

2. Favourite brand of makeup
I'd say my favourite brand is Benefit, the products are amazing
and I think their vintage/retro style packaging
speaks for it's self. It's such a shame about the price, it's very expensive, I still love it though.

3. Favourite flowers
My favourite flowers are daisies and violas, they're both so pretty
and small.


4. Favourite clothing store
This is a tough one. I'd say probably Urban Outfitters and
Topshop.

5. Favourite perfume
Benefits Laugh With Me LeeLee

6. Heels or Flats
Probably flats, I live in my Dr Martens and Vans.
But I do love wearing heels for special occasions.
 
7. Do you make good grades
I'm only 14 but I am currently awaiting my Business
Communication Systems (BCS) GCSE grade which I did
2 years early. Get my results when I go back to school
tomorrow, eeek.

8. Favourite colours
Blue and Pastel Pink

9. Favourite drink
Either a Starbucks Strawberry and Cream Frappucino or
Costa's Iced Strawberry Lemonade. I recommend both of these
they taste SO good.

10. Favourite Meal
Sirloin steak with Chips, Salad and mayonnaise.
Yummy.

11. Do you like sports
I LOVE sports, I'm really active. Sport is definitely one of my main
hobbies/passions in life. I currently play
Hockey, Netball, Rounders and Basketball. But I would love to take up
something like Kick Boxing.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork
Well if it's with a meal then yes, but if I've just got
them from the chip shop in the paper packets then no.

13. Favourite moisturiser
My favourite facial moisturiser is Liz Earle Skin Repair
Moisturiser.
My favourite body moisturiser is probably Soap & Glory's
Body Butter.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life
Yes, definitely. Got a long time before I think about that
though, haha.

15. Do you get mad easily
I wouldn't say mad, but unfortunately I do get irritated
quite easily, oopsy.


16. Favourite Music Artists
Rita Ora, Rihanna, Coldplay, The White Stripes, Calvin Harris and
Jessie J.

17. Any phobias
Yes, huge phobia of both spiders and heights :(

18. Do you bite your nails
Nope.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience
No, thank god.


20. Do you drink coffee
No, I'm a tea girl. I love coffee flavoured things (e.g. coffee and walnut cake)
but I just don't seem to like the drink, I really wish I did though,
hopefully one day!


If there's anything else you would like to ask me or if you have a question about anything I've answered please do not hesitate to just leave a comment down below and I will answer as soon as I can. I hope you enjoyed reading this and I tag all of you to try this out yourselves!:)

Speak to you soon.
Amy
x

1 comment:

  1. I have recently started blogging too! and i have done this tag today as it was popular on youtube.
    MissGlamTique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete