Monday 3 September 2012

Topshop Wishlist

So here it is, I keep my promises, so I've done you all a small fashion post. 2 days ago I made the fatal error of going onto the Topshop website, when I have no money, how depressing. I found so many amazing clothes that I just had to share it with you guys. So here it is, my Topshop Wishlist.
MOTO Shoulder Spike Denim Jacket - £60.00



Top row from left to right: Petite Dungaree Shorts - £38.00
Crochet Vest - £36.00
Studded Smartphone Sleeve in Black - £8.00
Bottom row from left to right: Cross Stitch Hat in Aubergine - £14.00
Dip-Dye Cutout Sweater - £28.00
Topshop Nails Crackle Topcoat in Dazzle - £6.00
From left to right: Cross Girl Step Hem Tunic - £22.00
Studded Cross Tunic Top - £22.00

So there you go my first fashion post in a very long while, I hope this was okay for you guys I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things and I thought this would be something quite fun and easy to do.

Let me know what you like and what you don't like. Have you done a Topshop Wishlist? Let me know. But for now, I'm off, have a wonderful day and I will speak to you all soon! Cheerio!:)


Amy
x

No comments:

Post a Comment