Sunday 9 September 2012

What One Beauty Product Could You Not Live Without?

So I've been sitting in my room, listening to Capital FM whilst staring at my computer screen for the past hour and have been trying to think of ideas for a new blog post. I finally came up with an idea and decided to get on with it straight away. So, my idea is 'What One Beauty Product Could You Not Live Without?'. Like I said I came up with the idea myself and basically what you have to do is choose one winning beauty product that you just could not live without and then choose two runners up. So I best get on with it really, haha.

I'll start this in reverse order so in 3rd place is.....


Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
I've mentioned this eyebrow pencil in 2 other posts but I just couldn't not add this in today. I really hate my
eyebrows as I find that at the start of my eyebrow there is very few hairs, and I'd love
for them to be a bit thicker. So using this eyebrow pencil just makes me feel a little less self-conscious and more like I have nice, thick eyebrows.
It's really easy to use, the pigments are great and it even has a little brush on the end of the cap that you can tidy your eyebrows up with.

 In 2nd place is......


Benefits Hoola Bronzer
I bought this bronzer early on this year, and I absolutely love it. It really compliments my skin tone and is super easy to apply. It is very expensive which is one downside to the product but I still love it!




Now finally in 1st place it's.....*drum roll*.......
 
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
I didn't even have to think about this. I knew instantly that this would be the one thing I could not live without. I've repurchased it 3 times and will soon be buying it for the 4th time. I love it. And I strongly recommend it to anyone who wants to have volumised and lengthened eyelashes (which is pretty much everyone, right?)




 So I hope you liked my little post let me know if you liked/disliked it. I also tag all of you to try it out yourselves, leave a link below so I can have a look what beauty products you couldn't live without.

Thanks for reading
Amy
x




1 comment:

  1. I've been looking for a good mascara so I might have to try that one out if the price is right. :) I haven't quite found one that I really love yet. I mostly use natural/organic ones (my eyes are highly sensitive) but sometimes for special occasions I like to use regular ones since they tend to be more powerful in formula.

    I wish I had an absolute favorite product I couldn't live without but sadly, I'm still experimenting with brands...none in particular have really caught my attention yet.

    ReplyDelete