Friday 7 September 2012

The 10 Things I'm Loving At The Moment

Today I decided to write a blog post on the 10 items/things I'm loving at the moment. I thought it would be a good idea because it's an easy and quick way to show you things that I think are worth you trying out. So I might as well get started!:) 

1. Company Magazine

2. Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion

3. Dolce & Gabbana Make-Up Bag

4. Yankee Candle Tart - Pink Dragon fruit

5. Moroccan Oil Paddle Brush

6. Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer
In Kitten

7. My Bracelets (Beaded ones from Antigua and fabric peace
sign from my friend when she went to France)

8. Now That's What I Call Disney CD (I LOVE Disney Films)

9. Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil In Hazel
10. Moroccan Oil Hair Treatment - For All Hair Types
I'm sorry it's a quick one today but I wanted to do a blog post and I've unfortunately got loads of homework to be getting on with. If you want me to do a review on any of the products I've put above or have any ideas of what you'd like me to write about then, just comment below. Thank you all for reading and I hope you all have a lovely and enjoyable weekend.
Amy
x

8 comments:

  1. At first I thought the "Company" magazine was "Glamour" magazine...looks like the same font! :)

    I love Disney songs too, I'll have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The CD is really good!:) Company re-vamped there magazine a few months ago and now has a vintage and modern look. I LOVE it. Definitely my go to magazine every month.
      Amy
      xx

      Delete
  2. How is the Liz Earle eye lotion? Actually work well?

    Also on a side note, because I've enjoyed reading your blog so much, I have nominated you for a Liebster award! Check out my blog post for more details, well done lovely! Just a little way for me to show the bloggers I like how much I like them :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really lovely, it really refreshes you after a long day or if your a bit hot. It's lovely way to just sit and relax. It's really good if you chill it in the fridge.

      And oh my gosh, wow. Thank you soo much, that has really brightened up my day. Thank you so much, I'm so glad you've enjoyed reading my blog!:)
      Amy
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great post, I love these favourite things style posts.
    Now that's what I call Disney, sounds like a lot of fun and that paddle brush looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!:)
      It's a great CD really cheers me up when I'm feeling down, aha. And the paddle brush really is amazing it makes my hairfeel instantly soft!
      Amy
      xx

      Delete
  4. Random question.. I have looked literally everywhere for Moroccan oil, where do you buy yours from? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister gave me mine and I'm not too sure where she got it from, but I know that you could purchase some from feelunique.com
      I will leave the link down below, I hope this helped!:)
      http://www.feelunique.com/brands/moroccanoil?gclid=CJajiYf457ICFSTHtAodkTYAng

      Amy
      xx

      Delete